From The Workshop
STUDIO TECHNICAL FACILITY BTW
Brian Tanti’s Workshop has recently relocated from Melbourne to Sydney: our Artarmon facility is an impressive destination venue that’s not only a workshop showcasing state of the art projects; but also doubles as a place where people where can be entertained, in an environment unique to Sydney.
Some of the ancillary disciplines, events, and activity undertaken within the technical centre and studio are as follows:
- Restoration work, coach-building exclusive to the Fox Car Collection.
- Technology transfer work with Aero-space, Automotive, and Commonwealth Research Centres, as it applies to light-weight structures
- Support and accommodate Auto Horizon Foundation and its education and vocational programs.
- The facilitation of ‘Careers in Manufacturing’ Tours for schools locally and nationally
- Tours for national industry peak bodies and car clubs.
- Participation in VACC Auto Design Awards program for under graduates and school students.
- Participation in ‘Car Chronicles’ Discovery Channel program as the main presenter and program location H.Q. Estimated national audience (June- August) 2 million
- Trade Mission platform for Austrade and Victorian office of Department of Innovation and Business.
- National public speaking engagements for car clubs, motoring groups, Auto industry peak bodies, auto related career seminars in schools.
Our facility and the unique scope of activity undertaken within it, is well known internationally, and enjoys an excellent relationship with the State and Federal Governments, Industry peak bodies, design and service repair industries, and the general public.
Our cars and restoration programs are regularly featured in local and international publications.
© 2018 Brian Tanti's Workshop.
All Images, video and media published on this web site is the property of Brian Tanti’s workshop P/L and cannot be reproduced or syndicated without prior written approval of Brian Tanti.